Hugh has been a practicing Labour Relations Consultant for five years. He has been engaged in numerous projects for clients of various sizes including:
- Assessing the Labour Relations climate;
- Developing LR Strategy;
- Negotiating Collective Agreements (including first contracts and renewals);
- Appearing on behalf of clients at arbitrations and tribunals;
- Implementing Rightsizing Strategies;
- Developing Business Strategies and Human Resources Management Strategies;
- Developing Health and Safety Programs
Hugh has his Masters of Business Administration (Finance) from York University and an Honours Bachelor of Arts (Sociology, Economics) from the University of Toronto. He received his CHRP designation in 1997. He has thirty years of experience in Labour Relations and Human Resources Management, the majority of which has been at the executive level. Hugh has extensive experience in the manufacturing and distribution industries where he has acted as chief spokesman in over one hundred collective agreements.
Hugh is also an accomplished author and has published several books on Human Resources Management and Labour Relations topics.
Check out Oakbridges Labour Relations Strategists Inc
Hugh Co-Founded Oakbridges back in early 2012. Checkout his companies website for more information about the services they can offer